Friday 18 January 2013

Drafts

This first image is a digital mock of my contents page which i did using photoshop.
I changed quite a few things later on but it helped acting as a template whilst creating my contents page.
After feedback from my teacher I decided to draw out what I wanted my front cover to look like. I printed out the image in black and white and drew on the plugs/masthead.
This helped me produce my final front cover.
I have written "I have made various changes after feedback, i've realised that what attracts me to a magazine is a busy, fun, exciting page! So my my magazine should do just that".
This is a hand drawn draft for my contents page. It is quite messy but it was the first draft of the contents page that I produced.
This was another draft I produced whilst making my contents page as a test to where I wanted to place my images.

No comments:

Post a Comment