Tuesday 8 January 2013

Peer Feedback: Ben Naylor

Your blog is so exciting and fun, it really looks like a lot of effort has gone in to the making of it. It is clear that you have really tried your best to create an interesting thing to look at. The bold designs and work which is included really makes people want to read and look at what you have done.

Your final front cover is very appealing to your selected target audience and would have them head over heels for it! The colours conspire to overwhelm the back ground of the model which personally, I think I would have removed! Although I like your front cover, like I said I would have removed it as it's not perfectly white and makes it look less professional.

Overall I really like your blog and front cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment