Tuesday 12 March 2013

EVALUATION Q4: Who would be the audience for your media product?


1.Who would be the audience for your media product?
PowerPoint and video for this question. I got my younger sister to tell me what she thought of the magazine as she was my target audience.


My little brother, 11 years old does a brief evaluation of my magazine and explains to me why being a boy would not make him want to buy the magazine. His interests where not what I would have taken into consideration whilst making my magazine as he does not fit the stereotype that I was aiming at. I suppose this shows that his stereotype (a boy that likes hockey, athletics, minecraft and nerfguns) would not be interested in my magazine. Also he refused to do the video unless it was in fire mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment