Tuesday 13 November 2012

Ideas for Photo Shoot! Pop Music Magazine!

I want to stick at the basic fun pop music magazine feel. I am thinking about linking the theme to sweets and candy. I like this image of lady gaga as the colour pink has been used. This would be the type of image I would use on the front cover to my magazine. I think that a black and white image with pink in the lips and hair would be a good idea. Then I could use photo shop to get the pink on.

Looking at poses to magazines, I want a celebrity style confident pose. I want my model to look glamorous and a fashion icon. I am not going ti use any props in particular. But I will chose an outfit and do make up that match the theme. For my idea I am just going to experiment different poses, angles, shots and colours to see what works best. One thing I am sure of is using the white background at my college. For my contents page i might include images from a different photo shoot but I can get to that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment