Friday 23 November 2012

Magazine Name, Price and Publishing

 I am unsure just yet as to what I would want to call my magazine. I think that the title needs to include some music theme. I have looked at the names of existing pop music magazines so I don't choose the same of a magazine that already exists. I'm fairly certain that the word 'pop' needs to be included in the title. This is hardly original but I feel it matches to the convention found as well as screaming genre.



Regarding price I'm thinking about a £1.50 price. This is because the target audience is younger people that don't have as much money. Looking at other pop music magazines, they don't go over £2.00 if there is no free gift. There would be approximately 70 page in each magazine. This is because pop magazines generally aren't that heavy in pages. This is mainly because the magazine is published every 2 weeks. This brings me to my next point which is that the magazine will be published every 2 weeks. (14 days). The price of a magazine doesn't need to be too high because it gets most of it's money from advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment